Sometimes it is hard to know where you are going if you don't know where you are.
Where in the United States are you?
- This is a picture of the United States (hint: Alaska and Hawaii are NOT attached to the mainland).
- Print this page and try to label as many states
as you can, starting with the state in which you are now.
- What state have you always wanted to visit?
- Why are you interested in that state?
- Go through the rest of this lesson to see what you
can learn about the state of your choice.
- Take notes for your report or brochure as you move from one site to another.
- Keep track of the sites you visit by bookmarking or writing down the web page address at the top of your browser.
(Hint: The address for this page is http://literacy.kent.edu/Minigrants/Cinci/ticket/ticket3.html )
On to the links page ...
Back to Cincinnati Mini Grant Site Home
Back to Mini Grant Test Site Home
This page http://literacy.kent.edu/Minigrant/Cinci/ticket/ticket3.html
and is maintained by the OLRC Web Development Team.