Practice PrioritizingRecommended order of: "What do I do first?"
1. Check the cupboard and refrigerator for food. This should be your first activity so you can decide what you need.
2. Make a list of the food I need. Get your list in order so you can move through the grocery store in an easy manner.
3. Go to the grocery store. Now you can actually go make your purchases.
4. Prepare the dinner. You now have the food items you need to prepare the dinner.
5. Wash the dishes. Now that you have purchased the food and made the meal, you can clean up and wash the dishes.
6. Put the dishes away. Everything is done; the dishes are clean. Now you can put them away.
Now you can relax!!!!!!
|and is maintained by the OLRC WWW Development Team.|