Monitor and Evaluate
Time Management EFF-Worker Role
- Use technology, resources, and other tools to put ideas and work directions into action.
- Balance and support work, career, and personal goals.
- Take responsibility for assuring work quality, safety, and results.
- Give assistance, motivation, and directions.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize the work.
- Guide individual and organizational priorities based on industry trends, labor laws/contracts, and competitive practices.
- Balance individual role and needs with those of the organization.
- Pursue work activities that provide personal satisfaction and meaning.
- Balance and support work, career, and personal needs.
- Respond to and meet new work challenges.
- Learn new skills.
- Develop an organized approach of activities and objectives.
- Actively carry out the plan.
- Monitor the plan's progress while considering any need to adjust the plan.
- Evaluate its effectiveness in achieving the goals.
- Use strategies for time management that take into account the goals, task, context, and learning styles of others.
- Provide time for the use computers and other electronic tools to acquire, process, and manage information.
- Provide time to learn and practice skills necessary to use electronic tools.