Plan How to Achieve Best Solution
Think about what you will have to do to get there and what resources you might need to use.
Solution: Find a new sitter.
- Friends or family members who use sitters or day care services
- Newspaper ads
This is still the best solution, contine to the next step.
- Talk to people who may have suggestions for a new sitter
- Contact some new sitters to see if they have room for your children
- Visit the home or center where your children would be
- Interview or talk to the sitter or center staff
- Make sure the new sitter can work within your time needs
- When you're comfortable with a sitter, arrange for your children to stay with them during the day
One of the other options might be better, look again.