For this step:
Make a list of all the things you can do about the problem.
Things to remember
Things to avoid
- Be creative when coming up with the list.
- Don't stop with the first couple of options - keep thinking.
- As you go through, look at the options together and see if some can be combined.
- Don't evaluate the options at this point.
- Try to give yourself some time to think about the options before making the decision on which one to use.
- Think about each option - look at the positives and negatives of each before making a decision.
- Only using the more obvious options; not being creative
- Only thinking of a couple of options