- Click on the link at the top of the page.
- Click on Single Pictures.
- Click on the desired picture.
- Look at the picture. Think about what is happening. What could
have happened before the event in the picture? What happens next?
Who is there? Who cant be seen? How do the characters feel? What
do the characters want or need? What is the problem? How is it
solved? Is the story funny, sad, dramatic? How do the surroundings
make a difference for the story?
- Use these questions and the picture to develop a story. Use pen
and paper for writing.
- [As of this date, there is no option to submit the your story.
If you want to try to submit: Scroll down to an empty box.If you have an e-mail address, type in every question box, type in a title for the story and type in their stories. Then the students would click on SUBMIT. The problem with submitting may be corrected at any
When done writing,
- Click on Read Previously Submitted Stories for this Picture.
- Read. What did you think? Was the other story completely different?