|The students will want a print out of the directions.
- Click on the link at the top of the page.
- Click on the desired comic strip.
- Look at the comic strip. Think about what is happening. Who is
there? What are the characters names? Who isnt in the comic
strip, who cant be seen? How do the characters feel? What do
the characters want or need? What is the problem? How do they
solve it? Is the story funny, sad, dramatic? How do the surroundings
make a difference for the story?
- Use these questions and the picture to develop a story. Use pen
and paper for writing.
- [As of this date, there is no option to submit the students stories.
If students want to try to submit: Scroll down to an empty box and click in the box. This will bring the
cursor into the box which allows you to type in the box. If students
have e-mail addresses, type in every question box, type in a title for the story and type in their stories. Then the students would click on SUBMIT. The problem with submitting may be corrected at any
- When done writing,
- Click on Read Previously Submitted Stories for this Comic.
- Read. How was this story different? How was this story the same
as the story the student wrote?
Click here for equivalent page for students.