This Web site tells about Black people in American history that
have U.S. postage stamps which celebrate them. This is a GED activity.
- Click on the above link,
- Scroll down the word search and its questions.
- Click on CLUES. This will give you the twenty names to answer
the questions. The names are not in order.
- You will need to click on each name and read about that person.
- When you are done reading each selection,
- Click on the BACK button at the top left of your computer screen.
- Then, look at the word search questions and decide which question
that person answers. Ask your teacher about breaking up the work
with other students and sharing the information. When you have
worked through all of the questions, complete the word search.
These people are incredible! Who amazes you the most?